Sunday, May 27, 2018

Life is maybe worth living

Life is not worth living. Yesterday, came across a box of Satara Kanda Peda and could not sample it. Life is not worth living. The champion league final happened. Mo Salah was playing and I was travelling. Missed it. Tcha. Life is disgusting. I use #Oyorooms for the second time in life. I get a room just. Walls peeling. Bathroom ceiling ready to descend on me. Sheets old. Pillow covers old. TV not working. Remote missing. AC not working. WiFi not working. Vodafone does not reach into the hotel. Breakfast not ready on time. Cook came late it seems. Breakfast is an awful Misal pav and an even more awful poha. For all the hue and cry I do, Oyo offers 20% discount for the stay that will be applied to my next bill as I have prepaid. I decline the super offer. And we keep applauding such scams that we call startups. Life is maybe worth living. KKR is not in final. I don't have anything against SRH and CSK but I cannot sit tonight and root for any team. It will be a case of Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar. Maybe I will root for the quiet New Zealanders in both teams and one very quiet guy from Ranchi. Why do they call him Thala, beats me. Life is maybe worth living. Missus has informed that she isn't cooking. Some arrangements between mother in law and daughter in law. They had elections. Ma is first past the post like in a democracy. So, she's cooking for son. I know I will overeat. Life is worth living. It's a Sunday. Bangalore roads are fun for just one day. The rest of the days are spent in prayer. For life and completion of the metro line through Whitefield usually in inverse order.

No comments: